Weight loss has always been a challenge for many who are overweight and obese. Impulsive eating habits and an increasingly sedentary lifestyle are two of the biggest reasons, why obesity is a widespread health issue today. But the good news is that people are increasingly concerned about their health, and are trying to lose the excess fat and become lean and healthy once again. The challenge of weight loss however requires time and dedication, and sometimes people give up halfway when they see no appreciable results.
Ayurveda is a great option for those who are looking for a quick, as well as reliable way to lose their excess weight. Being the oldest branch of medicinal science, Ayurveda offers you the simplest way to become healthy and slim once again. And unlike modern medicines, it has no side effects as well. There are many natural herbs that help purify your body and boost your metabolism rate, helping you get rid of a number of diseases while also losing weight
Treatments included in package
Our Treatments offers some amazing Ayurveda package for weight reduction.
• Full body Ayurveda medicinal oil massage
• Udwarthanam (powder massage)
• Dhanyamla dhara
• Podikkizhi (powder bag massage)
• Herbal steam bath
• Sirodhara (continuous stream of Ayurveda oil on forehead for an extend of time)
• Purification of body by expelling toxins.
• Purgation therapy
• Vasthi (special medicated enima)
• Airport pickup and drop
• Welcome Drink on Arrival (refreshing Ayurveda herbal juice)
• Accommodation in luxury rooms (River View Room)
• Detailed consultation by Ayurveda doctor
• Daily breakfast, Lunch, evening tea with snacks and Dinner (The person must follow the vegetarian diet as per advice of the doctor)
• Guided nature walk in morning
• Daily yoga and meditation session in the morning
• Free high speed Wi-Fi connectivity.
1. Guests availing of specific treatments are advised to bring relevant medical documents of their medical history.
2. The treatments procedures can be changed after direct consultation with the doctor and with the consent.
3. Cost for 3 days single occupancy basis INR 87,500/-, In twin sharing basis INR 1,42,800/-.
Reservation will be made confirmed only after receipt of an advance payment of minimum 25% of the total amount estimated. Another 75% of the amount shall be given at the time of admission.
Cancellation 30 days prior to booking date- 90% refund.
Cancellation made 15 days before booking date- 50% refund, after that no refund shall be made.
Things to Remember
For the optimum effectiveness of an Ayurvedic treatment one should prepare their body by controlling their life style at least for a period of one week before commencement of treatment.It is better to avoid alcohol and smoking habits. A vegetarian diet is preferable for at least two weeks prior to the commencement of the treatments. Similarly, the doctor’s advice on diet and lifestyle shall be followed for the prescribed period even after treatment also.
We would be happy to help you