Kandamkulathy Ayursoukhyam Resort located in a tiny village named Thumboormuzhy in the middle of herbal gardens on the banks of River Chalakkudy which is quiet closer to Athirappilly Water falls in the Western Ghats, and only 35 Kms from CIAL (Cochin International Airport).
- Depression and Insomnia
- Hair loss and Dandruff
- Muscular Atrophy
- Acidity and Gastritis
- Irregular Menstrual Cycles and Leucorrhoea
- IVDP (Inter vertebral Disc Prolapse)
- Bladder Stone
- Chronic Digestive Disorders
- Life style diseases
- Developmental disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Skin diseases
- Geriatric Diseases
- Neurological Disorders
- Spine and Joint diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis ( Vata Sonitha/ Vata Raktha)
- Male & Female Infertility
- Gouty Arthritis ( Paitrika Vata Sonitha)
- Weight Loss Program
- Osteo Arthritis( Sandhigata Vata) of Knee
- Lumbar Spondylosis ( Low back pain) Kateegraha
- Cervical Spondylosis( Neck Pain)
- Sciatica ( Grudhrasi)
- Frozen shoulder/ Peri Arthritis of shoulder (Amsa sandhi soolam)
- Spinal Injuries
Reservation will be made confirmed only after receipt of an advance payment of minimum 25% of the total amount estimated. Another 75% of the amount shall be given at the time of admission.
Cancellation 30 days prior to booking date- 90% refund.
Cancellation made 15 days before booking date- 50% refund, after that no refund shall be made
Things to Remember
For the optimum effectiveness of an Ayurvedic treatment one should prepare their body by controlling their life style at least for a period of one week before commencement of treatment.It is better to avoid alcohol and smoking habits. A vegetarian diet is preferable for at least two weeks prior to the commencement of the treatments. Similarly, the doctor’s advice on diet and lifestyle shall be followed for the prescribed period even after treatment also.
- While undergoing treatments, avoid exposure to cold, wind, hot, sun, dust, smoke, fog etc.
- Women cannot have a full body treatment at the time of their mensuration.
- Avoid physical or mental stress during the course of treatment.
- If the treatment plan is part of a journeyto India (from abroad), it will be better to undergo the treatment after finishing the journey / travelling.
- Bring all your previous medical reports (if any)while consulting doctor.
- Liquor is strictly prohibited during the treatment period.
- Any laboratory tests or specialist consultation if needed will cost extra.
Reviews & Rating